Curious about Paganism and/or Unitarian Universalism? Is this the path for you? Both newer and long-term UUs and Pagans share their questions and experiences using brochures from Pagan Awareness Network and more in this 90-minute class meeting on third Sundays at 7:00 p.m. Class is drop-in friendly—come for all or just the topics you like.
- Feb 21: Pagan Paths – An Overview / Public Rituals
- March 21: Paganism – Truth and tales / Wicca and Witchcraft
- April 18: Safety in the Circle / Skyclad-The Bare Facts
- May 16: Sacred Knives / Sacred Ground
- June 20: The Faith of UU Pagans / Brief History of CUUPs / About Mystic Grove CUUPs
- July 19: Brief History of Aspen Temple/ About Orlando Pagan Collective / Orlando Pagan Pride Day
$5 per class donation welcome but not required. To register: https://tinyurl.com/MGSeekerClassRegistration