We offer a safe and inclusive environment in which students can further develop their personal values, affirm their authentic self, and explore their connection to the community. Our lessons offer deeper understanding of the world around us, and they promote social action and critical thinking.
Some of our activities include:
• Volunteering at Second Harvest Food Bank on a regular basis.
• Participating in the United Against Poverty Quack Attack 5K.
• Supporting our LGBTQ+ community by marching in the Pride Parade.
• Attending the Orlando Women’s March and BLM (Black Lives Matter) marches.
• 2017 Civil Rights Road Trip
We meet on the first and third Sunday of the month from 12:30 to 2:00 pm.
Register on the Learn Page.
We are helping to raise the next generation of UUs, and we all have a part to play. What skills and talents would you like to share with the kids of 1U? Please visit our Volunteer Page to start your journey.
Contact the Religious Education Coordinator.