Thank you for your enthusiastic participation in the congregational survey, cottage meetings, focus groups, and Beyond Categorical Thinking workshop. The committee used what we learned from you to prepare our congregational record (a profile of the congregation for ministerial candidates) which went live on Dec. 1. 2020. We are excited about the next steps in our search process.
- Dec. 1 – Candidates view our congregational record
- Jan. 2 – Committee begins reading candidate profiles
- Jan. – Initial interviews
- Feb. and Mar. – Precandidate interviews
- April 17-26 – Candidating Week
Please contact us if you have questions about our process.